- About us
- Member Groups
- How can protecting forests possibly help secure a safe climate?
- But if forests are cut down don’t forests grow back and soak up carbon again?
- If we use the trees for timber and paper won’t that lock up the carbon?
- What about burning forest wood to make electricity as a climate friendly, alternative to coal?
- How much would it cost to stop logging our forests then?
- I’ve heard we’d have to import timber if we stopped logging.
- The logging in other countries would have to be worse surely?
- We’re told that most forests are protected – is that right?
- 2017 >
- 2016 >
- Australia: World leader in deforestation and species extinction
- The Burning Controversy of the RET Review: Native Forest Destruction.
- LABOR MUST PASS THE RET TEST
- AUSTRALIA TURNS BACK TO THE DARK AGES OF ENERGY PRODUCTION
- THE ABBOTT GOVERNMENT’S TRADE OFF WITH LABOR SPELLS DISASTER FOR NATIVE FORESTS
- NATIVE FORESTS SHOULD NOT BE USED AS A BARGAINING CHIP, SAYS CONSERVATION GROUP
2011 - 2014
- Abbott's slush fund for polluters
- GOVERNMENT’S DECISION TO HOST ASIA-PACIFIC RAINFOREST SUMMIT CALLED HYPOCRITICAL
- New UK Government Science Report Confirms Burning Forests Bad for Climate
- BURNING NATIVE FORESTS FOR ELECTRICITY. WHAT AN ENERGY POLICY!
- Australia must close the LULUCF Loopholes (COP 17)
- Federal Environment Act Reform fails Forests and Climate Change
- Photo Gallery
- Science and Facts
- Take action
- Campaigns & issues
- Conditions of Use
- Members Only